Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Boys, Guys, and Men Theme 10/24/12 Bobby G Host

Here's the Playlist for Tonight's Show 10-24-12
First Hour:
1) A Fine, Fine Boy - Darlene Love
2) Today I Met the Boy ( I'm Gonna Marry) - Darlene Love
3) He's Sure The Boy I Love - The Crystals
4) Soldier Boy - The Shirelles
5) Hey There Lonely Boy - Ruby and the Romantics
6) My Boy Lollipop - Millie Small
7) Bad Boy  -The Jive Bombers
8) Bad Boy - The Beatles
9) Lonely Blue Boy - Conway Twitty
10) Boys - The Beatles
11) This Boy - The Beatles
12) Lonely Boy - Paul Anka
13) Lonely Boy - Andrew Gold
14) Nature Boy - Joe Beck
15) Boys In the Band - Mountain
16) Sweet Talkin' Guy -  The Chiffons
17) My Guy - Mary Wells
18) The Other Guy - The Little River Band
19) When I Grow Up To Be a Man - The Beachboys
Second Hour:
1) I'm A Man - Spencer Davis Group
2) I Wanna Be Your Man - The Beatles
3) Handy Man - Jimmy Jones
4) I'm a Happy Man - The Jive Five
5) Third Man Theme - Anton Karas
6) Travelin' Man - Ricky Nelson
7 ) Animal Man - Kim Fowley
8 ) Analog Man - Joe Walsh
9) Real Man - Todd Rundgren
10) Southern Man - Neil Young
11) Old Man - Neil Young
12) Monkey Man - The Rolling Stones
13) Lucky Man - Steve Miller
14) Lucky Man - Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
15) Middle Man - Boz Scaggs
16) Man with the Heart of Gold - Kurt Maloo (Double)

No comments:

Post a Comment